WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT
Disney shall be responsible, at its cost and expense (unless stated otherwise herein), for the following: Providing Promoter with one (1) vacation package(s) for four (4) persons for three (3) nights and four (4) days at the Walt Disney World® Resort to be awarded to the winner(s) of the sweepstakes/contest conducted by Promoter in connection with the Promotion, each of which vacation package(s) shall consist of the following:
• Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to traveler's residence and the Orlando International Airport. [provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided].
• One (1) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via limousine or SUV.
• Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for three (3) night(s) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; based on availability.
• Four (4) 4-Day Standard Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
NOTE: Items that are not included as part of the winning vacation package(s) are: meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes. All other charges and items not otherwise described above. The estimated retail value of the vacation package is US $6,661.96.
Winning vacation rules include, but are not limited to:
• Vacation(s) must be taken between 5/4/2022 and 5/4/2023.
• Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply.
• Vacation(s) is/are for the winner(s) of the sweepstakes/contest and three (3) guests of the winner's choosing.
• Vacation(s) and vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation(s) is/are not redeemable for cash.
• Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion.
• Park reservations are limited in capacity, subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed. In order to make your reservations, you will need a My Disney Experience account and valid Theme Park ticket linked to it. Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify any offering.
• To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/
) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the Group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. The Park Hopper® option allows guests to visit more than one park per day, with some restrictions. Learn more at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guestservices/park-hopper/
• Face coverings, physical distancing and temperature screenings may be required for all guests, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Before visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/
to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, new safety measures and other information. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By accepting and using the Prize and visiting Walt Disney World® Resort, each Winner and their guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Winners and their guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions set by their origination or destination cities, states, or countries, including but not limited to registering for travel authorization and obtaining and displaying current COVID-19 test results, vaccine passports, COVID-19 vaccination cards, etc.