La Vega ISD Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Application Deadline: March 8, 2019
As part of the La Vega Independent School District’s commitment to make excellence a tradition, the La Vega ISD Hall of Fame Committee invites nomination for candidates to the La Vega ISD Hall of Fame. This award honors staff and alumni whose deeds and character exemplify outstanding achievement in their life’s work and/or service to their communities. An honoree’s spirit and leadership are worthy of recognition and have inspired praise and gratitude among his or her peers.
Requirements for Eligibility:
• The academic/ athletic nominee must be five (5) years removed from graduation.
• The staff/ coach nominee must be five (5) years removed from service.
• The extracurricular booster, sponsor and/or Friend of La Vega can be nominated at any time per the academic and
• The nominee must have a special achievement in their area of specialty and/or received honors, awards, or other
recognition on a local, regional, national, or international level.
• The nominee has demonstrated leadership, character, and service to society.
• Nominations for posthumous awards will be accepted.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of La Vega ISD.
Terms of Service