Scholarship Application Form
Great news! TEACH offers a limited number of $1,000 scholarships for applicants to partner educator preparation programs (EPPs) that participate in our regional partnerships.
How to apply:
1. Sign up for an account with one of our TEACH regions
2. Apply to one of our partner EPPs in your preferred TEACH region
3. Submit this form with proof of your EPP application by the scholarship deadline
4. Due to overwhelming demand, only scholarship winners will be contacted with next steps within 15 business days of the scholarship deadline
• Completing this form does not guarantee that you will win the scholarship, as all eligible submissions will be entered into a random drawing. You must have created a TEACH account prior to applying to a partner EPP be eligible for consideration.
• Only individuals who enroll in and begin a partner educator preparation program between September 1, 2020 and September 1, 2021 will be eligible.
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
Have you applied to an educator preparation program (EPP)?
This is a program often offered by a college/university, school district or government/non-profit entity that has been approved to prepare teachers to obtain state licensure/certification. At TEACH, while we’re not a preparation program, we are a free support service to help you find a program that is a good fit for you! NOTE: If you select "No," you'll be pre-qualified and not yet eligible for the scholarship.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TEACH.org, Inc..