Community Conversation Survey
We want to learn from women throughout San Mateo County about the challenges they face today. We also want to learn about existing resources and programs that provide the support you need as a woman in San Mateo County (SMC).
1) What do you think is the biggest issue for women today in San Mateo County?
2) What are the most important things the Board of Supervisors can do for women in San Mateo County?
3) What are your solutions to the top three issues that you raise?
4. What part of the County do you live? If you do not live in San Mateo County, please go to question #5.
5. In what part of the County do you work? If you do not work in SMC, please share where you work.
6. What do you feel are the top 3 challenges facing women living in San Mateo County (please choose three)
• Affordable Housing, Lack of Housing
• Access to Equal Education, Discrimination in Academia
• Gender Discrimination in the Workplace/ Gender Pay Gap
• Human Trafficking
• Inadequate Maternal and Infant Health Care
• Inadequate Women’s Health Care Resources
• Lack of Affordable and Competent Child Care
• Lack of Resources for Incarcerated Women and Re-entry
• Reasonable Accommodations for Pregnant Women
• Under-Representation of Women in Government
• Violence/Domestic Abuse
7) What are top resources in your community that currently exist?
Optional: Name & Email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service