2018 Qld Residents Billiards Championship
Date : 12/13/14 October 2018
Entry fee : $50 adults. Juniors $25 (under 18 as of 1/1/2018)
Venue: Redlands RSL
Entries close : Monday 8th October
Tournament Director: Garvin Gray Mobile 0422 993 062
QBSA Membership No:
Post Cheque to: QBSA, PO Box 417, Spring Hill, 4004
Direct Credit via Internet: BSB 034086 Account 146996 Ref: Your Name
Direct Credit at any Westpac Bank: BSB 034-086 Account: 14-6996
Cheque or Cash in Person
Conditions of Entry
1. The tournament will be conducted under Australian Billiards and Snooker Council Playing Conditions, and all matters pertaining to Players' Code of Conduct will be adhered to.
2. Tournament standard dress is required (Long sleeve plain coloured shirts buttoned at the wrist, bow or long tie, dark coloured trousers and dark coloured dress shoes must be worn for all games. Waistcosts are required from the Knockout stages onwards). Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of the match.
3. Entry is open to both males and females who are Associate Members (Registered Player) with the QB & SA.
4. The format of the Tournament will be determined by the Tournament Committee after all entries have been received.
5. Depending on the number of nominations may see Friday evening play required. Unless otherwise determined, the Tournament will commence 9am each day.
6. Entries will only be received on the official entry form and must include the entry fee. A completed entry form and entry fee will be required before any player is included in the draw.
7. Players may be required to referee some matches depending on the availability of referees.
8. All players are to report to the Tournament Director 15 minutes before their scheduled starting time, and are to be ready to play at this time.
9. Any player not in attendance at the scheduled starting time will be penalized as per the tournament directors discretion. After another 15 minutes has lapsed, the absent player will forfeit the game.This also applies to players not correctly attired at the game starting time.
10. This entry form constitutes part of the conditions of entry. Changes may be made at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
11. A player who gives a walkover in a knockout match, without the prior approval or exceptional circumstances by the tournament director, will forfeit their right to any prize money.
11. All players maybe subject to a drug test according to the ABSC Anti Drugs Policy.
12. Prize money is conditional on number of entries and format.
13. Financial assistance is available to the Qld Resident Champion, or next highest placed finisher down to Semi Finalist if the Champion does not participate in the 2019 Australian National Billiards Championship as an alternative to Prize Money.
I agree to the above conditions of entry.
If you wish to retain a printed copy of this form, please do so prior to clicking the 'submit' button.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service