Behavior Contract - Alexander Marching Band
The marching band is a family, and as a family we spend a lot of time together. It is important that during this time together, the members abide by certain guidelines in order to maintain a safe and friendly environment.
The following offenses will be considered to be the most egregious and will be on a three strikes policy. Any member violating these guidelines three times during the season will relinquish their membership in the Alexander Marching Band.
- There will not be public displays of affection beyond brief hugging. Any other displays of affection during band events will not be tolerated.
- Any physical contact between band members must be consensual. If a band member does not want another band member to touch them, then their wishes will be respected.
- Language and topics of discussion will be clean at all times. If you would not feel comfortable saying it to a teacher or parent, then do not say it.
- When speaking to or about another person, it is important not to gossip or spread rumors. Members will not cause drama within the band.
- Members will not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at any band events. This is a one strike offense and one instance will result in loss of membership.
Signing this contract states that the band member and their parent or guardian understand these guidelines and understand the consequences if they are not followed.
All information collected stays within the Alexander Band Boosters organization.
Student Email Address
Student, by typing your name below, you are signing this document electronically. If you choose to print this form to submit in person, please sign below.
Parent / Guardian Email Address
Parent / Guardian Name
Parent / Guardian, by typing your name below, you are signing this document electronically. If you choose to print this form to submit in person, please sign below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service