Workshop Evaluation: COSHCON18
Please complete the evaluation below for the workshop you just completed.
Please indicate the workshop you attended.
1. Spanish Track: Basic Health and Safety Rights - Knowing your H&S Rights to Win Safer Workplaces
2. Using Popular Education to Build an Activist Movement for Workplace Health and Safety
3. The State of the Bargain: Workers’ Compensation in 2018
4. Workplace Sexual Violence Prevention
5. Advanced Track: Transforming Accident Investigation: From Blame to Learning
6. Worker Legal Rights & Occupational Health – Remedies Beyond Worker’s Comp
7. Know Your Health and Safety Rights and Put Them into Action at Your Workplace!
8. Lessons from Workplace Fatalities
9. Health and Safety Campaign Panel
10. Organizing Track: Part 1. Integrating Health and Safety into Organizing Campaigns
11. Spanish Track: Identifying Workplace Dangers Including Infectious Disease
12. Legal Clinic: The OSHA Inspection Process, The Process Before the Complaint is Issued, Walk Around Rights
13. Effective Health & Safety Committees
14. Heat Stress in a Climate Changed World
15. Ten Ways to Effectively Use a Safety Representative Position to Advance Worker Power and Safety (session 1)
16. Worker Health and Safety and the Opioid Epidemic
17. Climate Change and the Next Disaster Response - Lessons from Harvey, Irma, Maria and the Next Disaster
18. Panel Session: Preparing for Routine Infectious Disease Exposure and the Next Pandemic - Protecting Workers and their Communities
19. Organizing Track: Part 2. Building Worker Power Through Health and Safety Organizing
20. Spanish Track: Chemical Hazards
21. Tools for Identifying Hazards in the Workplace [Hazard Mapping, inspections, etc]
22. First Aid for Health and Safety Representatives
23. Ten Ways to Effectively Use a Safety Representative Position to Advance Worker Power and Safety (session 2)
24. Changing the Culture to End Gender Harassment in the Labor Movement
25. Tools to Track Workplace Injuries and Illnesses, Identify Hazards and Prevent Retaliation: OSHA and Beyond
26. Looking for Trouble - The Elements of a Model Comprehensive Workplace Health and Safety Program
27. Winning a Nontoxic Work Environment - Workplace Chemical Hazards
28. Spanish Track: Workplace Violence and Sexual Harassment Session
29. New Ways to Engage Workers and Union Representatives
30. State-Based Initiatives for Health and Safety - Criminal Prosecution for Egregious Labor Violations
31. Legal Clinic: The Legal Process After the Citations Are Issued, Settlements
32. Dealing with Workplace Stress and Trauma on the Job - Building Resilience - Lessons from Disasters
33. Gender Policy in Action
Issue Session: Health and Safety Protections for Temp and Gig Workers
Issue Session: Integrating OSH into campaigns to build worker power
Issue Session: Defending the Health and Safety Rights of Immigrant Workers
Issue Session: It’s Our Turn - Demanding Workplaces Free of Sexual Harassment and Violence
issue Session: Impacts of Worker Health and Safety in a Climate Change World
Issue Session: Worker Fatality Prevention and Organizing
Issue Session: Engaging Young Workers in Health and Safety
Issue Session: Promotion and Defense of Worker Health & Safety Rights at Work - a Union View
Issue Session: Opiates and Work Injury: Getting to the Root of the Problem
Issue Session: Integrating Health and Safety With Other Social and Economic Movements Impacting Workers
Overall, how would you rate this training session?
Were the teaching methods (activities, exercise) effective?
Were the hand-outs and materials useful?
Will the information you received in the workshop be useful on your job?
How could this workshop be improved?
What subjects/topics should be added to (or taken away from) this workshop to make it more useful?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service