The 4th International Conference for School as Learning Community: Application for Registration
1. Participant’s Information
Family name/ Last name
Given name/ First name
Mail (Postal) Address
Cell Phone Number
2. Participation days
Click every item which you are going to participate in.
First day – October 28, 2016
Second day – October 29, 2016
School visit – Afternoon of October 28, 2016 ( Only for Foreign Attendants, Optional ) US$ 20
Reception party – Evening of October 28, 2016 (Optional ) US$ 25
3. Session of Presentation
Will you make your presentation? (In the case of collaborative research, we ask only the first author to click "Yes").
Yes, but I am not a first author.
Which strand will you plan to submit a presentation session? (Please select one, otherwise the organizer will decide it.)
A) Lesson Study of SLC
B) Collaborative Learning of SLC
C) Professional Development in SLC
D) Leadership of School Reform in SLC
4. Special Meal Request
When you take part in the reception party and/or the school visit, please select one of the following options.
Do you need Visa and a support of us?
If you need Visa and a support of us, please inform us what kind of the support you demand.
1. You need not to pay any fee of application and registration. But if you attend the reception party or/and school visit, you must pay the following charges at registration.
(1) Reception Party: US$ 25
(2) School Visit: US$ 20 (Lunch included)
2. We can not afford any support for accommodation and transit from airport. Beijing Normal University is located at a convenient site, so you can easily to find out a suitable hotel and an available transit.
3. The conference starts from 9 am on October 28 and closes 4pm on October 29. The school visit is arranged from 1 pm to 5 pm on October 28.
4. The conference is managed with English. However, Opening remarks, keynote speeches and plenary symposiums are managed with English and Chinese by assistant of an impromptu translator.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service