North Collins CSD Weekly Student Screening
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
Please enter your student's North Collins username up until the @. This is the username he or she uses to log into their Chromebook. For example Jane Doe who graduates in 2025 would be: 2025jadoe
Read the following screening questions and answer below
1. Do you have a temperature of OVER 100.0°F ?
2. Have you or a member of your household tested positive for, or had a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Are you experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms such as (Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea)?
4. Are you or any member of your household under active quarantine due to COVID-19 exposure?
5. Have you been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of, or has been exposed (closer than 6 ft for longer than 10 minutes) to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
6. Have you traveled outside the U.S. within the past 14 days?
7. Have you traveled to any of the states or territories on the current New York State Travel Advisory list and NOT completed the mandatory 14 day quarantine?
Mark your answer to the above questions
I can answer YES to one or more of the above questions
I can answer NO to ALL of the above questions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Collins Central School District.