Senior UX Engineer at itemku (Five Jack)
We are looking for a UX Engineer who will bring user experience to a new level and delight our users even more.
As part of the team, you will be given the chance to build and improve itemku (include our forum and seller web). Improving the user experience from the technical side, with the transition and interaction, also maintaining the web performance.
Our ideal candidate is the one who have good knowledge in technical side, also someone with high initiative, critical thinking & good problem solving.
Please read this
Our recruitment process consists of 2 steps.
1. Online test + Online interview 1:
- Online Interview 1 will be included in this form.
- There will be a technical test attached in the last section of this form.
2. Online Interview 2: If we are satisfied with your online test & online interview 1, we will invite you for online interview 2.
Note: please prepare your code portfolio as well
What you'll be doing
- Brainstorm and works together with Design Lead, UX Engineers and PMs to execute a design sprint on specific story or task
- Prototyping Lo-fi and Hi-fi design to define and measure is the solution is fit with the current design problems
- Translate or implement the design to code. works with Front end engineer on how the final interaction is dealt in the product or certain feature
- Build and manage the components library and design system architecture.
- Keep improving user interface & user experience based on data and user tests.
- Keep improving the web performance & code efficiency
- Mentoring other UX Engineers
What you need
- Minimum 3 years experience as UX Engineer / Front end engineer
- Strong in Human computer interaction skill
- Have a good design and user experience sense
- Good knowledge front end engineering skill: HTML, CSS, Java script frameworks (React)
- Experience UI/UX Design Tools: (Figma, XD, Invision, Marvell)
- Experience in managing design system (components development, UI system architecture)
- Experience in using design analytics tools. (Hotjar, UX Cam, Amplitude, etc)
- Degree in Computer science, Information system, Computer Engineering, Visual Design or related field
Salary: Gross Rp 10M ~ 25M (depends on your skill/experience)
- BPJS and private insurance
- monthly itemku voucher 100K
- Annual leaves: 14 days
- Monthly gathering with decent foods and activities!
- Flexible working hour
- Work from Home
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Five Jack.