WBi - Your Wellbeing Index today.
Your Well Being check in. Check your resilient state and then check it again in a couple of weeks to watch how it changes and your progress. Think about what made any differences, which events may have supported you, or not, between the two checks.
What is Wellbeing? It is a person's capability to make a success of their day. Some of the factors that contribute to that are physical health, diet, calmness of thinking, self value, experience, depression index, history of success, excitement, assets and many more factors
Your first name? (If you wish to remain anonymous and enter a fictitious name here and for last name, please remember them for future reference.
and your last name please.
No code is required during the test phase - please ignore this.
How resilient do you think / feel you are today? (Please select all that apply).
1. I feel vulnerable.
2. I sometimes find it difficult to cope.
3. I am unsure sometimes.
4. I am finding life difficult.
5. I am not always enjoying my time.
6. I am coping.
8. I seem to be doing well.
9. I am enjoying my time.
10. Life is great and easy.
11. I feel strong and enjoying every moment.
I am aged: (Some things affect us in different ways, at different points in life.). This is not appropriate for under 16 year olds.
16 to 19.
20 to 29.
30 to 39.
40 to 49.
50 to 59.
60 to 69.
70 to 79.
80 or older
Your area of work activity/employment. (Please select all that apply).
3. Business owner.
5. Commercial and or corporate environment.
6. Computing / I.T. Information Technology / Communications.
9. Farming horticulture.
10. Finance / banking / insurance.
11. Home carer.
12. Human resources.
13. I do not need to work - I am Independent.
16. Manual worker.
17. Mathematical / statistical.
18. Medical / healthcare.
24. Security / military / police.
25. Services / Plumbing / electrical / mechanic.
28. Telephone support.
32. Youth worker.
33. None of the above.
How many hours a week do you work now?
1 to 16.
17 to 24.
25 to 40.
41 to 55.
56 or more.
My level of formal education so far is: (Please select all that apply).
1. I have no formal academic qualifications.
2. First level GCE / GCSE, High school diploma.
3. A level.
4. Diploma, HNC HND.
6. First degree.
Page 1 of 12
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Training Services (UK).