Please identify deserving nominees for this award presented by the Rotary Club of St. John's Northwest.
Purpose: Through this annual award, Rotary recognizes up to two young professionals who positively impact their chosen vocations and communities. The award honours the exceptional work of a former St. John’s Northwest Rotarian and Rotary District Governor Aidan Maloney, and demonstrates Rotary’s commitment towards fostering leadership and community service in young professionals.
Nominations must be received by Thursday October 20, 2022.
Award winners will be selected based solely on the information submitted in this application. Award winners will be notified by November 4, 2022.
· Nominees must be between the ages of 25 - 40 years.
· Currently employed and making an impact in their chosen career.
· Demonstrated commitment to community enhancement.
· Nominees must be someone who has given their personal time, expertise, or knowledge without direct financial gain.
· Nominees can self-apply (current Rotarians not eligible).
· Recipient must be available to attend Rotary luncheon for awards presentation on December 6, 2022.
· Recognition at a special Rotary luncheon (assuming COVID 19 restrictions allow). Otherwise, arrangements will be made for a virtual presentation on the same date.
· Invitation to attend Northwest Rotary luncheons as a guest for the remainder of the Rotary year.
· A plaque from Rotary Club of St. John’s Northwest.
· $500 donation to a registered charity of choice.
· Congratulatory messages on social media.