Please read our FAQ section (down below). This section will explain things like but not limited to Payment and Withdraw Fees. By submitting this form, the submitor (parent) has read and agree with the policies and procedures outlined down below, including but not permitting withdrawl and refund policies.
If you would like to change/cancel your enrollment, please email email@example.com rather than submitting a new form.
Registration will close on May 23rd. When a grade or session reaches capacity, we will close registration and open a Wait List. For more information on our Wait List policy, please scroll down to our FAQ.
For Junior Kindergarten Summer Fun, LJA accepts current or newly enrolled students.
For Kindergarten - 8th Grade, LJA accepts the public.
Session Dates: JK Session I (SI): June 13 - 28, 2019 JK Session II (SII): July 1 - 19, 2019 JK Session III (SIII): July 22 - August 2, 2019 K - 8: July 22 - August 2, 2019
Each session (including K - 8) has two pick-up times: 2:30 pm or 5:45 pm.
1. How to pay? Check, Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard), or cash. No online payments. Checks can be written out to Le Jardin Academy. Please write "Summer Fun" in the Notes section. Checks can be mailed to 917 Kalaniana'ole Hwy, Kailua, HI 96734 or checks and cash can be dropped off at our Main Campus' Front Office Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4 pm. CC payments can be done in-person at the Business office (same hours as above). Due to the high volume of phone calls, we discourage CC payments over the phone.
2. Payment Due Date? Payments are due ONE month prior to the first day of each session. JK Session I due date: Monday, May 13th. JK Session II: Monday, June 3rd. JK Session III & K - 8: Monday, June 24th. If payment in full is not received on time, we will withdraw your child(ren) from the program.
3. Payment Plan? Because each session is a couple weeks long, unfortunatly, there is no payment plan option for Summer Fun. For our JK parents, we staggered payment deadlines one month a part, and for our K - 8th parents, payment is not due until June.
4. Withdraw Policy? A cancellation fee of $50 per child, per session, is assessed. Withdrawals within five (5) days of the first day of each session will result in a fee of 50% tuition.
5. Wait List Policy? If a parent signs up before a class or session is closed, we will notify the parent immediately and place parents on a Wait List (in the order of this form's submitted timestamp). When a spot or if an additional class is opened up, Wait List parents will be notified via email and have 24 hours to reply with a confirmation. If we do not receive a replied email back, we will move on to the next person on the Wait List.
If the due date has passed, newly confirmed parents will have an additional 24 hours to pay in full. If payment is not received, we will move on to the next person.
If a class or session is closed, parents can be placed on a Wait List by filling out this form. When a spot or if an additional class is opened up, Wait List parents will be notified via email and have 24 hours to reply with a confirmation. If we do not receive a replied email back, we will move on to the next person on the Wait List.
6. I can't do the whole session, so can the fee be prorated? Unfortunately, no.
7. Late Pick Up Fee? There is a fee of $10.00 for every 10 minutes past the pick up time (2:30 pm or 5:45 pm; i.e.: 10 mins = $10.00, 20 mins = $20.00 late fee). The person, picking up the student, will be given an invoice by the teacher.
8. What if we want to change our package option? Any changes (including withdrawal/cancellation) need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your email, we will confirm your request (permitting on availability).
If we have not answered your questions, please fill free to email email@example.com.