MathScience Innovation Center Student Volunteer Application
Please carefully read the following important information before proceeding!
• This form is designed as an application and interest-gathering device for students who are interested in volunteering at the MathScience Innovation Center. This includes working hands-on with staff, instructors, and students in a classroom environment during our student programs, working hands-on operating STEM station activities and interacting with passerbys during community engagement programs, and more.
• Applicants must be seventh grade or above (or rising seventh grade if applying during summer).
• Students under the age of 18 will need a parent/guardian with them to complete this application.
• For Adults (not in School/College) completing this application, please enter your information whenever asked for Parent/Guardian information.
• Allow yourself a minimum of fifteen minutes to complete this application and review the information presented within.
• Next Steps:
After you complete and submit this MSIC Student Volunteer Application, you will be entered into our Student Volunteer Database and added to our communication list. We will send out email communications when new opportunities become available and you will be asked to either reply directly to the email or be directed to fill out a form to select the assignments you are interested in and available for. For each assignment you select, you will receive a reminder email before the start of the assignment containing important details.
Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Jonathan Mitchell, Student Volunteer Coordinator, Department of Student Enrichment, MathScience Innovation Center via e-mail at
, or via telephone at 804-343-6525, extension 80244.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MathScience Innovation Center.