Ashby's Birth to 5-year Census
Ashby School keeps records of all families that reside in or open enroll into the district. The B-5 census information is important for planning and funding. The census ensures you will stay up to date on early childhood information & opportunities.
Please add your child to the Ashby School census by completing this form, if:
* You are pregnant or adopting a young child
* You have a child (0-5 years) who has not previously been added to the school census
* You have moved to the area and have a child (0-5 years)
* You want to open enroll to Ashby School's ECFE and/or Preschool
* Your family contact information has changed since being added to the census
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Child's First Name
Child's Middle Name
Child's Last Name
Child's Birthday (or due date)
Mother's Full Name
Father's Full Name
Mother's Phone Number
Father's Phone Number
Please check all you are interested in:
Adding child to Ashby's birth to five census
ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education)
Early Childhood Advisory Council
Ashby's Early Childhood mailings
Ashby's Early Childhood instant alerts
A phone call follow-up from Ashby's EC Coordinator
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ashby Public School.