HECSA HALL RENTAL FORM
General Conditions and Contributions for use of the HECSA Facilities
1. HECSA facilities will be available for booking on a first come first basis.
2. The application form must be completed and sent to HECSA with the details of the event. The management shall approve the reservation request after reviewing the form.
3. The application form can be completed at online.The contribution amount is determined by the proposed use of the particular facility (See details in the attachment)
4. The total number of people for the event has limited depending on the facility used. (This requirement is enforced based on fire code, safety etc.)
5. All HECSA facilities are cigarette smoke free, alcohol free and drug free. Bringing firearms, explosives into the facilities is also prohibited.
6. Only vegetarian food (no egg based food) is permitted in the premises. Cooking is not permitted and use of Temple microwave/appliances for heating food is also not allowed. The renter is responsible to bring paper supplies, spoons etc for serving food.
7. The facility shall be provided in clean conditions and it is expected that the user returns the facility in the same clean condition. HECSA has the right to retain the deposit amount if the premise is not returned in a clean condition.
8. All garbage should be neatly tied and dumped in the garbage dumpster located outside the facility at the conclusion of the event.
9. Please ensure that children in the party do not play on the Stage or meddle with temple equipment such as microphone sets, chairs, tables etc. Parents requested to keep a close watch to prevent any incident.
10. Kindly park the vehicles in the marked parking spaces. Do not park where there is a "No Parking" sign posted.
11. Do not play music or any other audio equipment outside the facility. Respect the privacy of neighboring businesses.
12. An initial deposit amount of $ 100.00 should accompany the application form. The renter will be held responsible for any damage to the property that may occur during the rental period.
13. The deposit amount will be returned if the event is cancelled and HECSA is notified in writing within 10 days prior to the date of the event.
14. The facilities cannot be used for political purposes. The facilities may only be used for the purpose described in the application form.
15. The renter must register themselves in the temple website
16. HECSA is not liable for any personal injuries/property loss or accidents that might happen during the rental period.
Renatal purpose and how many hours need
like Birthday Celebration, Classes,Music,Dance Practice etc
Number of people for the event
Disclaimer / If you agree please print your name.
HECSA is not responsible for any personal, physical or other damages to oneself or to the members of one’s party within HECSA premises.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service