HumRaahi Roadshow Application
An experiential learning experience to mobilize youth voices in public spaces through argumentation and critical thinking skiils. It is a month-long weekend training and development project by OpenMic Pakistan, designed to mobilize public spaces to become safe spaces for youth by conducting dialogue sessions that raise awareness, improve debating and argumentation skills and promote critical thinking amongst youth.
The program is comprised of two modules:
Module 1 happening each Saturday for a month, will take place in a different public location where the participants will be trained in the first weekend and engaged in debating matches for the remaining three weekends.
Module 2 will comprise of a capstone project where the participants will have to launch a dialogue activity in their academic institute, neighbourhood, or community.
View all the information about the program here:
- Training by award-winning parliamentary speakers of Karachi and Pakistan
- Training in argumentation skills, debating skills and critical thinking
- Mentorship to launch your own community/debating club at your campus
- Travelling to and from the venues will be provided by OpenMic
- Food and refreshments in all activity days
- Exposure to diversity of Karachi and its many public spaces
- Confidence building, presentation skills, and personality grooming
- Enhancing the ability to structure and organize your thoughts
- Improving rigorous higher order and critical thinking skills
- Media coverage through OpenMic and its partners digital network
- Get a chance to become a part of team OpenMic
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service