Restorative Justice Coalition of Oregon - Coordinating Committee Candidate Application - Deadline January 15, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in Restorative Justice and RJCO. The Coordinating Committee annually has open seats that will be elected by RJCO members to complete a three-year term. The next available terms begin February 1, 2021 and ending January 31, 2024, with elections to be held in the first quarter of 2021.
RJCO strives to attract and retain Coordinating Committee members with a diversity of practice areas, background, and geography. To learn more about the current make-up of the current Coordinating Committee, go to
and scroll to the bottom for a document link.
For a list of duties of the coordinating committee, please see:
For a list of the Coordinating Committee Commitments, please see:
To apply, you'll need to supply the following information:
1) Personal Information: Name, Organization, Mailing address, Email address, Phone number
2) Additional information: a. Area of practice, b. Personal background, c. Geography, d. Reason for applying, e. Organizational representation
3) Eligibility: Affirm RJCO membership, etc.
4) References (2) from your community and/or profession: Emailed Separately
5) Candidate's photo (optional): Email separately
If eligible for candidacy, your Name, References, Photo (optional), and Additional Information will appear on the ballot. Answers may be edited for space and clarity.
If you are voted on as a member of the RJCO Coordinating Committee, you will be expected to participate in the first Coordinating Committee meeting scheduled in 2021.
Name (as it will appear on the ballot)
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service