1. Download and review documents currently in their specified public comment phase using the link listed above. (Comments on all other documents can also be submitted using this form.)
2. Designate Submitter Name, Document Name, Volume, Section and Line Number for each comment (or designate as "general").
3. Specify the Issue concisely and provide any new or replacement text in the Proposed Change section.
4. Designate the Priority of each comment as High, Medium, or Low:
High: Important issue where there is major issue to be resolved. Requires discussion and debate.
Medium: Significant issue or clarification. Requires discussion, but should not lead to long debate.
Low: Typo or other minor classification that an editor can manage. Requires no group discussion.
5. After completing form, click submit
6. Comments on all documents can be submitted at any time.