Options for Prep:
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Place the Stromboli in the oven and cook for approx. 15-20 minutes or until it starts turning slightly golden brown.
3) Remove the Stromboli from the oven and place foil over it. Then bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
4) Cut into preferred-sized slices.
5) Stromboli is great with extra pizza sauce or ranch sauce for dipping!
**If your Stromboli is frozen, let thaw out completely before cooking in the oven and add an extra 5-10 minutes on to cooking time.
Each Stromboli can comfortably serve 4 and costs $15.00.