1. Please read the Parade Information below; the Application form will appear after you have reviewed this information.
2. PLEASE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN OF YOUR CONTINGENT SIZE. Please let us know that your group wishes to participate, so we can reserve your space. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; accepted groups will be contacted starting 6/15/2018.
3 OPEN APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON AUGUST 15, 2018. Applications submitted past this deadline will require a $50 processing fee; this fee will increase to $75 after September 15. Applications submitted after October 1 may not be considered.
Our goal is to better serve all groups participating in the Parade; in order to ensure timely completion and distribution of Line of March and Assembly information, we are requesting that groups apply as early as possible. Again, if you are uncertain of your final group composition, PLEASE APPLY ANYWAY with your best estimate, so we can determine your overall interest/eligibility. We will follow up with you to update and finalize your information.
* * * *
2. All applications are reviewed by the Parade Committee (on a rolling basis)
3. Accepted groups are sent confirmation materials, which must be completed and returned to the Parade Committee by the deadline indicated on the confirmation materials. (Acceptance notices and confirmation materials will be sent out starting 6/15/2018)
4. Confirmed groups receive final assembly information and other details (1-3 weeks prior to the parade)