Bay City Yacht Club, Membership Application
IMPORTANT: Windows 10 with MS Edge browser is not 100% compatible with Google Forms . For best performance use Microsoft Compatibility mode or use an alternate browser (Chrome/Safari/Firefox/etc).
The Bay City Yacht Club
3315 Shady Shores Road
P. O. Box 872
Bay City, MI 48706
N 43º 38.58' W 83º 51.7'
Dear Prospective Member,
Thank you for expressing interest in the Bay City Yacht Club. Only minutes from the Saginaw Bay, BCYC has provided its members with premier access to the Bay and the Great Lakes since 1954. Our club offers numerous amenities to make your boating and social activities a pleasurable experience.
- Expansive, beautifully landscaped club grounds close to the Bay.
- Dockage with water & electricity to accommodate boats from 16 to 50 feet.
- Pump-out facility, launch ramp, small boat hoists, gin pole for stepping masts, and summer and winter outdoor boat storage.
- Bathrooms and showers throughout the facility.
- A clubhouse with private restaurant.
- Active sailboat racing program.
- Social Activities.
- Volleyball court, Horse Shoes, and many other indoor/outdoor recreational games & activities.
- Wireless internet access throughout the grounds.
- Reciprocal membership rights with other area clubs.
When you combine these amenities with the relaxed, casual atmosphere of our club and its friendly members you’ll see why BCYC is the destination you’ve been looking for. Make your boating fun all it can be at BCYC!
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bay City Yacht Club.