ALEFE Leveled Reading Program - Fall 2020
ALEFE Leveled Reading Program (Fall 2020) will start on October 5th and will end on December 16th, 2020. The program is intended to help students improve their reading skills in Arabic based on their current level of proficiency as follows:
- Level 1: designed for students with little to no exposure to Arabic (Mon, Tue, Wed @ 4:30-5:00pm PT)
- Level 2: designed for students with some exposure to Arabic Alphabet (Mon, Tue, Wed @ 4:30-5:00pm PT)
- Level 3: designed for students exposed to the changing shapes of letters (Mon, Tue, Wed @ 5:00-5:30pm PT)
- Level 4: designed for students reading with basic Tash-keel (Mon, Tue, Wed @ 6:00-6:30pm PT)
- Level 5: designed for students reading with advanced Tash-keel (Mon, Tue, Wed @ 6:30-7:00pm PT)
- Level 6: This is ALEFE most recent addition. This level is designed for students with intermediate reading skills in Arabic and aims at promoting their advanced reading skills. A Zoom assessment is required prior to student's enrollment in this level.
Classes will be offered in secured zoom meeting rooms. A minimum of 6 students' sign-up is required before a level can be offered. The class is $85/month or $250/semester (29 sessions).
Please answer the questions below to help us learn more about your child.
Parent's Name (first, last)
Student's Name (first, last)
Elk-grove Unified School District
Sacramento City Unified School District
INSPIRE or VISIONS Charter
San Juan Unified School District
Twin Rivers Unified School District
Roseville City School District
Folsom Cordova Unified School District
Davis Joint Unified School District
Student's grade level in School year 2020-21
1st -3rd grade
4th - 6th grade
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service