MSE Community Excellence Awards 2020 - Nomination Form
The Melbourne School of Engineering (MSE) Community Excellence Awards recognises the outstanding service of members who have made a significant impact in the MSE community.
All nominators and voters for the People's Choice Award will go into the draw to win one of three $50 vouchers!
• Graduate Research Student
• Student Club
• Professional Staff
• Nominators must either be currently enrolled or employed at the University of Melbourne.
• Members of the judging panel are excluded from nominating or being nominated for an award.
• Nominees must either be currently enrolled or employed at the University of Melbourne in the School of Engineering & IT.
Nominations will close on Thursday 6 August 2020 at 5pm.
• Dr Airlie Chapman, Senior Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering
• Rachael Brennan, Manager, Academic Programs
• Dr Antonette Mendoza, Senior Lecturer School of Computing and Information Systems
Please refer to the Nomination Guidelines for full details regarding the nomination process.
For more information, please contact the Events Team at
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Julia Truong.