The Coroner Talk podcast is continually wanting to improve and adapt to what our listeners are needing. To that end we need to know and understand who you are. Please take a minute and complete 10 short multiple choice questions that will help us get to know you better.
Thank You !
1. What Country do you live/work in?
United States Regions
If in the United States, what region best describes where you live/work.
2. Which option best describes your work in death investigation?
Medical Examiner Investigator
Medical Examiner Pathologist
Writer / Author
3. What age group do you represent ?
Less than 20
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
4. What is your gender ?
Prefer not to say
5. What is your highest education level completed?
High school / GED
Trade or Skill training
Some college less than 60 hour
6. How many podcasts to you regularly listen to per week?
More than 10
7. What is your biggest obstacle in finding death investigation specific training?
Does not apply to me
Training close to my area
All of the above limitations
8. Do you prefer online or classroom training?
9. How recent have you taken an online death investigation training course?
Last 30 days
Last 12 months
10. How likely are you to recommend the Coroner Talk podcast if you had an opportunity during conversation?
1. Not very likely
3. Very likely
Bonus Question: If you could give the producers of the Coroner Talk podcast any advice that could improve the show, what would it be?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service