SAPAA Invitation to become State Laws at a Glance Blog Contributor
Thank you for your interest in applying to becoming a State Laws Blog Contributor.
SAPAA has been granted the DOL Working Partners Web resources which have already been incorporated into SAPAA’s redesigned website. The SAPAA Board has approved linking these “State law drug & alcohol testing issues at a glance under construction” Blog pages into a clickable list of all State Blog Pages which can now be found at
under the Resources Tab and click on State Laws-at-a-Glance or go to
. Please read the “Legal Disclaimer” and “Getting Involved” on the page.
First, to get started please complete the fillable intake form below, indicate the 1 or 2 States you work or live in and click "submit." The intake form includes an Intellectual Property Assignment. Without creating a copyright for the Blog materials, the information would most likely be lost in cyber space. You will then shortly receive notice of your State assignment(s).
Second, once you receive your State assignment, print off a copy of your assigned Blog page off of the SAPAA Website, make your hand corrections and scan back to my assistant Courtney at
, or fax to 334-521-7017 once you have completely reviewed the guidance. I will then review your suggestions and compare with state statutes, etc., before posting. I will most likely set up a time to discuss your suggestions and other ideas you may have.
Third, keep up with local newspapers and media for issues of interest impacting workplace drug testing in your assigned state, and send an email to
Thanks for considering this opportunity as together we continue to work to make SAPAA an organization who does much good for all employers supporting drug free workplaces across America.
Tommy Eden, Blog Editor, SAPAA Training Institute
(334)246-2901 [office] (205)222-8030 [mobile]
Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
Direct Phone: (334) 246-2901
Mobile Phone: (205) 222-8030
Facsimile: (334) 521-7017
1. List below what State(s) you live or work in that you would like to be considered as a "State-Laws-at-a-Glance" State Blog Contributor.
2. Note below how you wish to have your contributor’s information with hyperlinks.
3. Sign the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSIGNMENT. Part40.com, LLC is the resource developer for this project for the SAPAA Training Institute and a copyright is the only way to protect the community resource )much like Wikipedia does with their volunteer page contributors).
4. After your review of the current State Blog information, determine what additional State statutes or administrative code need to be added or corrected (we have full access to all cases and statutes nationwide).
5. See what 4 to 6 significant cases you think should be added in the Pages section for your State (include the case cite).
6. You are welcome to do a legal type summary of this State’s drug testing laws (like I did for Alabama at
and list cases with full cites that we will pull and put in the Pages side with full attribution.) We can hyperlink the cases to your summary.
7. Suggest additional hyperlinks which you believe should be included on your State Page.
8. Suggest application pages, reporting pages to State agencies, or any other useful documents. What we get in Word or PDF, we can add as a Page to the State Blog site.
9. Suggest anyone else as a contributor in your State or any other State.
10. Suggest anything we did not think of to make the State resource better.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSIGNMENT
You have requested to become an active State Blog Page Contributor for a State Drug & Alcohol Testing Laws at a Glance Blog Page. If your application is accepted, the request is granted conditional upon your agreement that any intellectual property you may contribute that is used in a Blog Page is a work commissioned to be part of a collective work for hire, is being assigned by you to Part40.com, LLC, is considered a transfer of copyright ownership thereafter, becomes the sole and exclusive intellectual property of Part40.com, LLC and is subject to Copyright © 2012 Part40.com, LLC.
I have read the above INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ASSIGNMENT and agree that any contributions I may make are fully and completely covered by this agreement.
Done on this date:
(please put /s/ before you type your name)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service