3rd Grade Mathematics Turkey Test (2017)
Directions: Read each item carefully and select the best answer. You may use scratch paper and a calculator.
1. Colton and his dad brought a gallon of paint that cost $13. They also bought 2 brushes that cost $9 each. What was the total cost, not including tax, of the brushes and the paint they bought?
2. A coach rounded the number of runners at a track meet to the nearest 10. The rounded numbers of runners is 400. Which number could be the actual number of runners at the track meet?
3. Mrs. Ruiz bought 5 bags of balloons for a party. Each bag contained 70 balloons. What is the total number of balloons Mrs. Ruiz bought?
Use the graph below to answer question #4.
4. The total number of silver and black cars equals the total number of red, white and blue cars. How many black cars are in the parking lot?
5. Choose the correct length of this line to the nearest quarter inch.
8 ½ in.
7 ¾ in.
7 ¼ in.
Use the table below to answer question #6.
6. Which number is rounded to the nearest hundreds place incorrectly?
7. Carmen saved 592 pennies. Her sister saved 128 pennies. Together, they put 250 pennies in wrappers and took them to the bank. What is the total number of pennies, rounded to the nearest hundred, Carmen and her sister have left?
8. Tayshawn sorts 56 marbles into equal groups with no marbles left over Which statement could be true of the groups of marbles Tayshawn sorts?
There are 6 groups of marbles with 8 marbles in each group.
There are 7 groups of marbles with 7 marbles in each group.
There are 8 groups of marbles with 7 marbles in each group.
There are 9 groups of marbles with 6 marbles in each group.
9. Last weekend Sanjay watched 3 television shows that were each 30 minutes long. He also watched 1 movie on television that was 90 minutes long. What is the total number of minutes Sanjay watched television last weekend?
10. Frankie's music class begins at 9:40 a.m. The class is 45 minutes long. Which clock shows the time that Frankie's class ends?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of East Newark School District.
Terms of Service