Turner Teen Discord Server
Did you hear about our Discord server for teens, and you want to be a part of it? Well, you're in the right place! This is the form that will let our Teen Librarian - Miss M - know of your interest!
Simply answer the questions, submit the form, and wait for your Discord invite. =)
Library Card Number
Your library card information is required for liability issues. The library card must be in your name (not your legal guardian's). If you've forgotten your library card, please put N/A. If you do not have a library card (or have forgotten yours), get a digital one here:
How did you hear about our Discord server?
Teen Discord Rules of Conduct
The Turner Free Library uses social media (such as the Turner Teen Discord server) to maintain a welcoming online presence and provide another accessible way for teens in our community to communicate and interact when the library is not open.
In order to encourage a safe online community, please abide by these Rules of Conduct:
1) Be polite and respectful of each other, yourself, and the Teen Librarian.
2) No trolling, spamming, bullying, or hate speech of any sort will be tolerated.
3) Refrain from "callouts" or personal attacks.
4) Agree to disagree.
5) Protect your privacy and the privacy of others. Never post your (or someone else's) phone number, address, or email address directly into the chat.
6) Keep things PG. Do not post graphic content, including explicit language, sexual content, and gore.
7) Do not post advertisements or try to sell anything.
8) Do not conduct or encourage illegal activity.
9) Use an appropriate name and avatar.
Please listen to all moderators.
You are responsible for your own actions on our server. You cannot hold the library responsible for anything that happens on this server.
The Teen Librarian reserves the right to delete any comments or mute, kick, or ban any member from the server should these rules be ignored.
(These Rules of Conduct will also be pinned to the Teen Discord server, in case you need to refer to them again.)
By typing your name below, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the Rules of Conduct and agree to abide by them.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Old Colony Library Network.