White Stone Association Membership Form 2020
Thank you for choosing to become an associate!
By becoming part of the association you have the opportunity to participate more fully in the Mount of Oaks project, promoting and benefiting from the activities developed.
By supporting the association White Stone, you are not only supporting the people who live permanently, but also all those who benefit from land when they come to visit or take part in a retreat - including all plants and animals that find refuge in this small piece of land.
You also are supporting a model for a low-impact lifestyle and grounded spirituality that serves as hope for those wanting to practice simplicity, locally and further afield.
Aims of the association:
The association has the aims of promoting health and personal, social, spiritual and ecological well-being through contact with nature. The association is both multicultural and multilingual.
Our main goals are:
* Creation of a collaborative spaces to promote social, economic and spiritual well being, local economy initiatives, community gatherings and educational opportunities.
* Model and educate about the advantages of a ‘simple lifestyle’ and raise awareness of current environmental issues.
* Promote healthy choices for the consumption and production of local, organic produce.
* Encourage rural ‘ecological educational tourism’ in a sustainable manner, respecting the cultural and local resources.
* Offering accommodation in naturally construction buildings and basic natural camping facilities.
* Promote intercultural collaboration.
What are the benefits of becoming an associate?
By paying the annual 25E fee you will able to avail of the 10% discount on all Mount of Oaks products and accommodation. And more importantly you join a family of supporters committed to these ways of being.
How to pay?
Associacao White Stone
IBAN PT50 0035 0339 00059421630 49
BIC SWIFT CGDIPTPL
Supporting the association is supporting the wider work we do in the region, not only then Mount of Oaks
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service