General Application Information & Agreement
1. All applications are subject for approval
2. All vendors will be provided with a 6ft table, 2 chairs, and 8x8 floor space. Indoor Sale. No Tent Necessary
3. Booths are required to be open and staffed during event hours.
4. Each vendor will be responsible for all cash sales at his/her booth. Please make your own arrangements for adequate
5.You will sell only those items listed and approved on your application.
6. Check in time will be from 6:00am-7:30am. The event concludes at 2:00pm. Vendors can begin packing up at 2:00pm
7. $25.00 Payments must be made by August 18th. Cash, check, or money order accepted. Payable to The Salvation Army. Payments may be dropped off or mailed at 3800 9th Ave. North. St Petersburg, FL 33713 Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
8. Facilities Use agreement must be signed and submitted no later than August 18th 2021. Agreements will be emailed once application is approved.
9. Check-in details will be sent in a follow up email.