Neon parade in Budapest
1. Which event is held in October in Hungary?
National Library Days
2. Guess how many libraries take part in the National Library Days events in Hungary this year!
3. What, do you think, are the aims of National Library Days? SEVERAL ANSWERS CAN BE CORRECT
The participants can learn a lot of useful and interesting things.
This is an opportunity to invite members to a variety of interesting events.
The libraries compete to one another during the week.
4. The first National Library Days event was organized in the United States in 1958.
5. How many programs will the FCCT Libraries organize during National Library Days?
6. Where can you see the collection of old neon advertisements in Budapest?
Museum of Electronic Technology
7. What kind of shop may be under this neon sign in Budapest?
8. This is a so call Solaris Light Trolleybus. What is it known for?
It is in operation during Advent in Budapest.
9. What can you see in the photo?
Xmas market by Saint Stephen's Basilica
10. Where would you buy cheap and nice presents for Christmas? SEVERAL ANSWERS CAN BE CORRECT
Great Market Hall
Christmas markets on the main squares of Budapest
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service