You may pay via Venmo (@stmoxchurch), a check made out to St. Mary's Church, or cash turned into the parish office by March 28th at 4:00pm.
Payment will take place after Spring Break. Please note your registration form is not complete without payment.
Registration cost is $50 - payment will take place AFTER Spring Break. Students will be able to pay electronically or with cash or check. Checks can be made out to St. Mary Church. Scholarships and financial aid are available - contact Pam if interested (email@example.com).
*******EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: March 5-12. Students who register between March 5-12 will receive an additional $5 off their registration cost!!!*******
Registration will close March 28th so register ASAP!
2. I further understand that my participation is purely voluntary and is a privilege and not a right. I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I agree to cooperate with the Archbishop or his agents in charge of the activity.
4. I appoint the Archbishop or his agents who are acting as leaders of the activity as my attorney in fact to act for me in my name and my behalf, in any way that I would act if I were personally present, with respect to the following matters if any injury, illness or medical emergency occurs during the activity or related travel:
5. To give any and all consents and authorizations to any physicians, dentist, hospital or other persons or institutions pertaining to any emergency medications, medical or dental treatments, diagnostic or surgical procedures or any other emergency actions as our attorney shall deem necessary or appropriate for my best interest.
6. This power of attorney shall lapse automatically upon completion of the activity and related travel.
7. I agree that the Archbishop or his agents may use my portrait or photograph for promotional purposes, website and office functions.
8. This acknowledgement and release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Ohio, and if any portion hereof is declared invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. This acknowledgement and release shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, except for the choice of law provisions thereof.I have carefully read and understand and accept the terms and conditions stated herein and acknowledge that this Permission, Release and Medical Power of Attorney shall be effective and binding upon me and my own personal representative or estate, assigns, heirs, and next of kin and that I have signed this agreement of my own free will.