FOOD WHERE DOES IT COMES FROM
Write your Name & Section
Watch the video and answer the following questions.
1. The first link in all food chain is:
2. Green plants are known as...
3. Plants synthesis food through....
4. Which part of the plant is cabbage?
5. Which of the following is not a animal product?
6. Chicken eggs are rich sources of............
All of these
7. Fruits provide us................
Both a and b
8. The part of a banana plant not used as food is.........
9. Honeybee makes honey from..............
10. Given below are jumbled words which are names of parts of a plant. Rearrange them to get the correct words. (a) E L F A (b) I T R U F (c) E T S M (d) O W R E F L (e) O T O R S
11. Match the following.
12. Which of the following stems are edible?
Carrot, ginger, onion
Carrot, radish, pumpkin
Ginger, Onion, Potato
Onion, potato, garlic
13. Tomato is a seed of a plant used as vegetable.
14. The process of making cheese is known as curdling.
20. Prepare a chart on sources of food . Take a snap of your model and share it on my personal window (whats app). Note: Go through with the below reference model.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service