2020 Tinglewood Festival Artist Application
This application is for RETURNING artists only. If you are new to this event, please contact us for the appropriate application.
The 3rd Annual Tinglewood Festival is an all-woodworking show that will be held in Montevallo's Orr Park on September 12, 2020. Our 2018 event drew 50+ artists and 6,000 attendants, and our 2019 event drew even more. Other activities of the day will include live chainsaw carving, a wooden boat race, Tim Tingle's annual whittling contest, a classic car show, children's activities, food vendors, music, and more. Learn more at
All applicants will be juried.
Include with this application:
3 photos of your work + a photo of your booth setup
Booth fee of $50 (fifty dollars)
Questions? Call one of our organizers:
Montevallo Chamber of Commerce: 205-665-1519
Montevallo Main Street: 205-597-9322
Montevallo Arts Council: 205-665-3766
Name (and collaborating partner's name, if applicable):
Would you like your same booth location as last year?
Select your show-specific medium(s):
Description of material and technique:
Will you demonstrate your art/craft at the festival?
- All work in the show must be original and made by the artist.
- Artists must accompany their work and be present at their booth throughout the show. Artists are to provide their own tents, tables, and displays within their 12’ x 10’ booth space. Power is not available to booths. All exhibits must remain in place until the show ends at 5 p.m.
- Booth setup will be Saturday morning, September 12, 2020, from 7 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Volunteers will be on hand to assist artists who want help with unloading and setup and with take down. Coffee and refreshments will be available for artists at the Gazebo (7 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.). If you would like to make special arrangements to set up on Friday, September 11, please contact us at
- The booth exhibitor is responsible for collecting and remitting city, county and state sales taxes. Forms will be supplied at registration.
- Neither the Tinglewood Festival, Montevallo Chamber of Commerce, City of Montevallo, Montevallo Arts Council nor Montevallo Main Street are responsible for the safety of exhibits while in transit or in the exhibition area. Booths for artists need to be sturdy enough to withstand crowds and weather.
- We reserve the right to prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit or restrict any activity or conduct deemed undesirable.
- If accepted for the Tinglewood Festival, the artist’s payment of booth fee is considered a commitment to the show. The booth fee is non-refundable.
Do you agree to abide by the rules and regulations?
How would you like to remit your $50 (fifty dollar) booth fee?
I will mail my check, made out to "Tinglewood Festival," to PO Box 162, Montevallo, AL, 35115.
Please email me an invoice that I can pay online with my credit card.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service