CT Sports Center Adult Waiver, Release & Rules
This form must be signed before any participant or coach is allowed to take part in any training, competition, meeting or session held at the Connecticut Sports Center. By signing this form, the participants/coaches affirm having read it.
Waiver, Release and Rules
1. I risk bodily injury including paralysis, dismemberment and death, as well as loss or damage of property;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all risk of injury and acknowledge that my insurance alone will cover any and all injuries
3. I risk being exposed to, contracting and/or transmitting the COVID-19 virus or any other public health risk, contagious disease, virus or infections and the health or other consequences therefrom and I voluntarily, knowingly and feely assume that risk (“COVID-19 Consequences”).
4. I for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless, defend, indemnify and promise not to sue the Connecticut Sports Center, LLC, its owners, employees, agents, contractors, and sponsors (“CSC Parties”) with respect to any and all such injury, sickness, COVID-19 Consequences, paralysis, dismemberment, death, and/or loss or damage to property (“Claims”) except that which is the result of gross negligence and/or willful misconduct by the CT Sports Center, LLC in connection with non-COVID-19 related Claims and in no event will any CSC Parties be responsible for any Claims arising out of or related to COVID-19 or COVID-19 Consequences.
• There will be absolutely NO fighting, foul language, physical or verbal abuse, or disparaging remarks allowed or directed towards other participants, spectators or referees. ALL participants and spectators must show courteous sportsmanship. Violators will be immediately expelled from the facility and/or future events without refunds. All participants are to abide by state laws, regulations and guidelines.
• CT Sports Center may implement other rules and regulations in its sole discretion with which all participants must abide by including, without limitation, those relating to best practices for social distancing or other health or safety precautions.
• Gum chewing is not permitted on the courts.
• The CT Sports Center reserves the right to decide on final judgments. All decisions are up to the discretion of the CT Sports Center management and staff.
The undersigned acknowledges receiving a copy of the Connecticut Sports Center Waiver, Release and Rules which in part identifies various risks that are knowingly and willfully being assumed by participating in activities at the Connecticut Sports Center (hereinafter “CSC”). In the current environment, this risk includes, without limitation, the risk of being exposed to, contracting and/or transmitting the COVID-19 virus or any other public health risk, contagious disease, virus or infections and the health or other consequences therefrom and the parent and all participants are voluntarily, knowingly and feely assuming that risk (“COVID-19 Consequences”).
Furthermore, by signing below, players acknowledge that the CSC shall not be held liable for any damages arising or resulting from personal injuries sustained or virus contracted by the player or their guest(s) in, on, or about the premises of said facility. We, the undersigned, forever release, hold harmless, defend and indemnify the CSC, its owners, employees, agents, contractors and sponsors (“CSC Parties”) from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated (“Claims”), resulting from or arising out of the player’s or guest’s presence at the facilities, use or intended use of the said facilities, or the facilities and equipment thereof including, without limitation, any COVID-19 Consequences; provided, however, that nothing contained shall release or discharge the CSC from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of CSC, its employees, or officers in connection with any non-COVID 19 related Claims and in no event will any CSC Parties be responsible for any Claims arising out of or related to COVID-19 or COVID-19 Consequences.
By typing your name below in place of a signature, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service