Your Answers Must Follow These Guidelines:
1. All amusement parks entered in the text boxes must be currently open to the public, either seasonally or yearly, and must have no official statement from the park itself declaring the park permanently closed.
2. All roller coasters entered in the text boxes must currently be operating and open to the public, or must have an official statement from the park whom they belong to that the coaster is temporarily closed or not fully operating for a specific reason and/or malfunction with ride equipment. The roller coaster must have no official statement from the park whom it belongs to declaring the ride permanently closed.
3. Roller coasters with steel track and wooden supports (hybrid coasters) shall be entered in the steel roller coaster section of the poll. Roller coasters with wooden track and steel supports (wooden hybrids) shall be entered in the wooden roller coaster section of the poll.
4. Please follow Roller Coaster Daily (@rollercoasterdaily) on Instagram to receive updates about the 2016 RCD International Coaster Poll.
5. Racing, Dueling, or Möbius Loop coasters count as a single coaster. (ex: Lightning Racer or Twisted Colossus) Enter them as their general name. (ex: "Lightning" [incorrect] or "Thunder" [incorrect] | "Lightning Racer" [correct])
**WARNING: Abuse of this poll will result in ban from the Roller Coaster Daily Instagram and this poll. Once you have submitted your voting form, it cannot be edited, revised, changed, retrieved, or removed from the collection of forms. Your email and location are only being used for validity purposes.