ACCESS BOOKING FORM
All tickets for Bounce are available from the University of Atypical website by visiting
Where events say ‘Free’ you will have the option to make a small donation at the door or online if you wish, which supports disability access costs. Free companion tickets are available for disabled people who require a personal assistant.
Where events are deemed most suitable for a particular age range, this is marked at the bottom of the event listing. If you have questions about age ranges or access please discuss with University of Atypical staff.
University of Atypical aims to make Bounce Arts Festival as accessible as possible to all attendees. We offer the following facilities:
• Accessible entrances at all venues
• Accessible toilets at all venues
• Wheelchair spaces at all venues
• Access dogs welcome at all venues
• Free companion tickets for disabled people
• Braille programme information available on request to University of Atypical
• Audio description, BSL/ISL translation
Please Note: Our funds are limited so it’s essential to make advance requests for these access services. We may need to get in touch with you so please provide us with you preferred method of communication.
or call 028 9023 9450 to discuss your requirements.
2. What event do you want to attend?
Felt Futures - Craft:In
Alastair MacLennan: On Exchange
Bounce Arts Festival Launch
Trigger - Belfast
BRAVE NEW WORDS - Belfast
Making a Zine!
Our Lives, Our Voices
Process & Physical Theatre
Collecting Moments - Belfast
It’s a shame about Kilrea
Living in a Box - 3pm Show
Living in a Box - 6pm Show
Poised! Drag Syndrome
Grounding & Flying Dreams - Derry/Londonderry
Collecting Moments - Derry/Londonderry
Printing: Myths & Magic - Derry/Londonderry
Trigger - Derry/Londonderry
BRAVE NEW WORDS - Derry/Londonderry
A FRIEND A CALLED LONELINESS - Online
Päämies – The Self Advocate - Online
Living in a Box - Online
A Silent War - Online
4. Phone Number
5. What is your preferred method of communication?We may need to get in touch with you regarding your access requirements.
6. Do you have any access requirements?
7. Please let us know your access requirements - Advance requests for these access services is essential.
Extended toileting/changing/hoist facilities
8. If you selected other in question 4 please tell us a little more information here
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Atypical.