PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM !
1. The borrower is responsible and liable for the equipment that is borrowed from the SMP Media Center (SMP-MC), located at Research IV, Room 71. This liability includes replacement and repair costs associated with the equipment loss or damage.
2. All equipment must be returned in the same condition as when borrowed. To avoid cases of damages or loss, please do not travel with the equipment.
3. All loans of the borrower need to be authorized by a SMP-MC Staff member. We reserve the right to entertain requests at their own discretion, meaning equipment requests can be rejected without stating any reasons. Please refer to the Equipment Availability spreadsheet (linked below)
before putting in your request.
4. Equipment requests need to be sent AT LEAST TWO DAYS
before the intended pick-up day.
5. All equipment must be returned on the specified return date. In addition, to ensure that all students can have access to the equipment in due time, please refrain your rentals to ONE WEEK MAXIMUM
. If not possible, the Media Center needs to be notified for an extension, and the extension may not always be possible.
6. Each borrower is responsible for its Media Back Up. Once the equipment is returned, the SMP-MC is no longer liable for the materials recorded.
7. Any media content created using our equipment must give us credit and show our Disclaimer (linked below)
as part of the intro or outro.
8. If you need to book the studio space for your projects, please do so using the Studio Booking Schedule (linked below)
. Please reserve your bookings AT LEAST FIVE DAYS
before the intended use date, and wait for the confirmation via email by a SMP-MC Staff member.
9. The SMP Media Center is not a commercial organization and under no circumstances provides commercial services. Our equipment available for renting can therefore only be used for non-commercial projects.Equipment Availability:
Studio Booking Schedule:
Contact our Studio Managers if you have other questions regarding equipment rentals and studio bookings:
- Quan (email@example.com / +4915227891769)
- Harry (firstname.lastname@example.org / +8613940219369)
PLEASE ENTER YOUR JACOBS/CONSTRUCTOR EMAIL BELOW (WITH THE DOT BETWEEN YOUR NAME)
Using other email accounts might lead to our responses arriving at your spam folder.