Sunday 11th March - 10am to 3pmBroadfield School Sports Field562 Robinsons Road, Broadfield, Selwyn
Your application does not confirm your stall acceptance, all applicants will be notified of our decision before the 8th December 2017.
- Product or service descriptions must be included for your application to be considered, feel free to send photos to email@example.com
- Site sizes are strictly 3 x 3 metres or 6 x 3 metres. You may purchase more than one site.
- Site fees are $50.00 (3 x 3 metres) and $75 (6 x 3 metres) payments must be received in full before the end of November 2017.
- Early Bird Prize Draw - All stallholder applications received before 29th September 2017 will go into a draw and one lucky stallholder will have their site fee waived. The winner will be notified by 20th October.
- All stallholders are responsible for providing their own marquees, tables, props etc if required.
- Stallholders will need to supply an alternative power supply or generator if they require one.
- As this event is held on school grounds, alcohol and smoking are not permitted on site. Dogs are also not permitted on site unless approval by the Broadfield School 150th Jubilee Committee has been given in writing prior to the event.
Any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for your application
1. The Broadfield School 150th Jubilee Fete may accept or decline any application.2. Site fees are $50.00 (3 x 3 metres) & 75.00 (6 x 3 metres) payments to be received in full before the end of November 2017. 3. If you have not paid for your site by the 8th December 2017, you will no longer have a booking and your site will be forfeited.4. All stallholders are responsible for providing their own marquees, tables and props if required, etc.5. All stallholders are responsible for providing their own power supply/generator should they be required.
On the Day:
6. The fete runs from 10am - 3pm. Your stall must be open & supervised during these times. Stalls cannot be packed away until after 3pm.7. Gates will be open for setup from 8am and setup must be completed by 9.45am. Please contact us if you require earlier access.8. Children under the age of 15 years old are not permitted on site during setup before 9.45am or during close down after 3pm.9. You are only allowed to use your allocated site, please do not move to another site. If you have a problem with your site please see our Fete Management Team who will be clearly identified with Hi-Vis tops.10. All cars/vehicles must be removed from the site by 9.15am. Cars/vehicles can only be brought back on site after 3.15pm.11. Your stall area must be returned to its original condition at the end of the day. Dirty areas will result in exclusion from future events and incur a cleaning fee.12. Alcohol, smoking & dogs are not permitted on any of the school grounds, including the Fete site and the stallholders sites. With the exception of Guide/Disability Dogs & Dogs specifically exempt and approved by the Fete Management.
Security / Health & Safety
13. Broadfield School 150th Jubilee Fete is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your property.14. Stallholders must follow the instructions and directions from fete officials.15. It is the stall holders responsibility to make sure that they comply with all Sale of Food requirements, other bylaws, and also to display the appropriate certification.16. Stallholders are responsible to make sure that their stall meets all Health & Safety requirements.17. All accidents and hazards must be reported to the fete officials.
18. If a stallholder cancels their booking on or after Friday 12th January 2018, the Broadfield School 150th Jubilee Fete will retain all monies received.19. If a stallholder cancels before Friday 12th January 2018, the Broadfield School 150th Jubilee Fete shall refund 50% of the paid site fee.20. In the unlikely event that the Broadfield School 150th Jubilee Fete finds it necessary to cancel or postpone the Fete, monies will be refunded to stallholders less a $10 administration fee.