California ReLeaf 2019 Social Equity Grant Program Application
GRANT PROPOSAL CHECKLIST:
1. California ReLeaf 2019 Social Equity Grant Program Application
2. Permission to Plant Form
3. Arborist Certification Form
4. Proposal Budget Preparation Form
5. IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter (non-profits only)
6. GHG Tree Tracking spreadsheet in Excel form (not PDF)
7. Proof of Project location (within a pre-designated Air Resources Board map)
8. Fiscal Sponsor Acknowledgement Letter (if working with a fiscal sponsor)
9. Project location maps and site photos
****Item 1 on the checklist is this google form. Items 2 through 9 need to be emailed to Chuck Mills at
after submitting this application.
GRAND PROGRAM GUIDELINES:
PROPOSAL APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
All proposals should be completed using the official California ReLeaf application and budget form. Keep your responses limited to the space provided for each question and do not attach unsolicited materials. Project location maps and site photos are required.
Once completed, each applicant must submit one (1) hard-copy signed original proposals along with proof of the applicant’s or, if applicable, the fiscal sponsor’s nonprofit status by October 13, 2019 to:
2115 J Street, Suite 213
Sacramento, CA 95816
Attn: Chuck Mills
An electronic copy must also be e-mailed to
by the due date; or submitted on flash drive only if e-mail is unavailable. If you are unable to upload project maps and photos as electronic attachments to your proposal, you must include four hard copies of all maps and photos with the original signed proposal mailed to California ReLeaf.
E-mailed applications will not be accepted in lieu of the mailed, original proposal. No faxes.
In cooperation with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.
To be eligible APPLICATIONS must be postmarked by OCTOBER 13, 2019.
**Please direct questions to CHUCK MILLS at California ReLeaf (916) 497-0035 or email
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service