The group was inspired by the wish to think together with and about Fulton’s work. Our programme will take a diverse form, seeking to integrate different perspectives – from art and nature to climate justice, protest marches and intentional wandering – to delve collectively into the theory and practice of walking.
The first three sessions will be facilitated by the organizers. After that, we will develop the programme together as a group. Anyone who wants to collectively explore both walking and Fulton's work in a creative, open context is welcome to apply!
- First three meetings will be on March 23, April 6th and 20th April from 19.00-21.00. Location to be confirmed within the city center.
- The group aims to meet 4-5 times before the exhibition opens on May 20, and 3 times during the exhibition.
- The programme is free of charge.
- No previous experience of particular knowledge is required.
- Deadline to sign up: 20th March 2023
Want to get in touch? email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our space (Westerhavenstraat 14) on Fridays and Saturdays from 13-17hs.