TO QUALIFY FOR AN ISST MEETING WITH EAGLE COUNTY CMP, A YOUTH MUST:1) Reside in Eagle County,2) Be between 0 - 18 years old,3) Be involved in at least two systems (see Question 3 below for list of systems).
IF THE YOUTH IS AN EAGLE COUNTY SCHOOLS STUDENT AND ATTENDS THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS, PLEASE EMAIL THE SCHOOL PREVENTION SPECIALIST LISTED BELOW TO REQUEST AN ISST (DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM).
For Eagle Valley High School, Eagle Valley Middle School and Gypsum Creek Middle School, please email Candace Eves at Candace.Eves@eagleschools.net to schedule an ISST.
For Battle Mountain High School, Berry Creek Middle School and Homestake Peak (6-8th grade only), please contact Hannah Ross at Hannah.Ross@eagleschools.net to schedule an ISST.
TO MAKE A REFERRAL, IF THE YOUTH IS NOT ATTENDING ONE OF THE SCHOOLS MENTIONED ABOVE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
1) Only CMP Interagency Oversight Group partner agencies can make referrals. See Question 2 on the form for partner list.
2) You or someone at your partner agency needs to serve as the main contact person that works with the family and the other providers to monitor the progress of the service plan that will be developed at this meeting.
3) Obtain the parent or guardian's signature on the CMP Informed Consent. Copy this link to your browser to download the informed consent: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_RZ2Wbm5q9Dgyda8Eegv8DTldlvKlx1Y/view?usp=sharing
4) The youth must be involved in multiple systems AT THE TIME OF THE REFERRAL (see Question 5 for list of systems).
5) Every effort will be made to schedule an ISST meeting no later than 2 weeks from the date you submit this form.
6) The CMP Coordinator will review this form upon submission, contact you with questions and work together with you on inviting other providers to the ISST meeting.
7) Referrals will be accepted beginning in mid-August through May 1. If an ISST is needed during the summer, please contact the CMP Coordinator prior to completing this referral form. Her contact information is listed below.
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:CMP Coordinator Gloria Cueva, firstname.lastname@example.org, (w)970.949.9250 (c)512.569.9100.
NOTE: The CMP Coordinator serves as a neutral facilitator of the ISST meeting, not the case worker. CMP has funds that can utilized for services for the youth and family involved in the ISST, with the prerequisite that CMP be the payee of last resort. Other avenues of funding such as scholarships or financial assistance programs will be explored first.