Inquiry to Action Groups 2018: REGISTRATION
Teacher Action Group (TAG) is excited to bring ItAG's back to Philadelphia for 2018!
Inquiry to Action Groups (ItAGs) are an opportunity to build community by learning together, developing as activists, and linking social justice issues with classroom practice.
Small groups will meet for four to eight sessions between February and April to share experiences, respond to readings, exchange ideas, and develop plans of action.
Below find the titles of this year's nine ItAGs. For longer descriptions, check out the ItAG catalogue here. Then, register for up to two ItAGs at the bottom of this form.
2018 Inquiry to Action Groups
1. Addressing Islamophobia and Religious Diversity in Schools
2. Building Anti-Racist White Educators
3. Building Understanding of Underprivileged Students’ Rights and Needs in Schools
4. Color Matters: It's Deeper than Skin Tone
5. Critical Financial Literacy: Rethinking Curriculum to Close the Racial Wealth Gap
6. Dropped Out or Pushed Out? Come Learn with and from Students of YouthBuild Philly
7. Fair Housing and Education: Civil Rights in 2018
8. Popular Education: Museums & Social Justice
9. Social Justice in the Elementary Years
I am interested in participating in (maximum two):
You may ONLY register for TWO ItAGs. In order to best prepare, we must have a roughly accurate count of participants.
Addressing Islamophobia and Religious Diversity in Schools
Building Anti-Racist White Educators
Building Understanding of Underprivileged Students’ Rights and Needs in Schools
Color Matters: It's Deeper than Skin Tone
Critical Financial Literacy: Rethinking Curriculum to Close the Racial Wealth Gap
Dropped Out or Pushed Out? Come Learn with and from Students of YouthBuild Philly
Fair Housing and Education: Civil Rights in 2018
Popular Education: Museums & Social Justice
Social Justice in the Elementary Years
How would you describe yourself?
High School Teacher
Middle School Teacher
Elementary School Teacher
Non classroom based educator (ex. after school)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service