Procedure in Requesting Documents:
1. Fill out the Online Credential Requisition Form.
2. After submission, the request will be evaluated by the Registration Staff and will be assessed by the Accounting Staff.
3. The registration staff will send an email or text message to the requisitioner for payment details.
4. For online payment, the requisitioner must send a copy of the proof of payment online for the documents to be processed and prepared as soon as possible.
5. The registration staff will send the claim date through email once the payment has been confirmed.
6. The requisitioner needs to present the confirmation email upon claiming the documents onsite.
1. Cut-off of request and payment is every Wednesday only and the release of documents is every Monday of the following week. Sunday and holidays are not considered working days. The schedule of fees is subject to change.
2. Documents will only be prepared once the payment has been received and verified by the accounting department.
3. Documents not claimed after three (3) months will be disposed.
4. Scanned copy of selected documents can be sent through email upon request.
5. If the requisitioner will not be able to claim the documents personally, the requisitioner has the option to have the documents delivered given that he/she will shoulder the delivery fee.
6. Approval of request is subject to full payment of current school account or previous academic year (A/Y).