Coordinated Entry Training Part 3/Refresher Training
Thank you for completing the Coordinated Entry Part 3/Refresher training! Please complete the following form to ensure that you understand updates made to the CES and so your information can be logged for completing this training.
1. What option below is NOT a valid reason for an eviction from a PSH unit?
Eviction due to Lease Violation
Eviction due to Hospitalization for 1 month
Eviction due to Violence
Eviction due to Non-Payment of Rent
2. True or False: All rehouses are placed at the top of the By-Name List, regardless of why the client needs to be rehoused.
3. How many months does a VOH have to have documented to prove chronic homelessness
Any amount of time because all VOH's verify chronic homelessness
4. True or False: Clients who are actively fleeing domestic violence and have no other housing options can qualify for CoC housing programs and services.
5. What is one update that was made to the CE Manual for 2019?
VI Assessments have no time limit for expiration
Prioritization guidelines were removed
There were no new updates to the manual
A Transitional Housing policy was added
6. What is your name?
7. What is your job title?
8. What agency do you work for?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of cafth.org.