Disaster Response Volunteer
You can help by getting involved in our disaster relief response team. Sign up now to help in times of need - Flood relief, Hurricane Relief etc. We will contact you when we are considering to respond/assist in relief efforts to let you know how you can help out.
City, State and Zip
Contact Phone number (+Area Code)
1. Interests - What areas are you interested in volunteering
Food services - Food prep, cooking and serving meals
High water rescue
Sorting, preparing supplies for distribution
Collect / bring needed supplies (We will email you a current needs list at the time)
House repairs - Clean up and debris removal
Spiritual support! Help pray with people - specify in comments if you are a Chaplain/Pastor
Special License - Commerial trucks - CDL, passengers etc.
Domestics - Housekeeping
If you are a business, church, organization or school group and would like to start a collection/drop off for needed supplies, let us know more about it. Collect / bring needed supplies for Disaster Response. We will email you a current needs list.
2. Physical limitations or health conditions
3. Availability - When are you typically available to help - Are you currently working or are you available during certain days - only during disaster relief etc.
4. Have you ever volunteered with Friend Ships? If yes, please specify in comments when that was.
If yes, please specify when and how long:
5. Special Skills - Summarize special skills and qualifications you have acquired from employment, previous volunteer work, or through other activities.
6. How did you hear about Friend Ships
Radio program (AFA, AFR, etc.)
TV - program/interview
News Paper or article in magazine
Facebook or on social media page
From a person who has volunteered or is a current volunteer (please let use know who on other...)
7. Additional Comments (Also, share any details here on who shared with you about Friend Ships):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service