Host Your Retreat at Danyasa Questionnaire
Answering the questions below will give us the basic information we need to put together a price and agreement for hosting your retreat at Danyasa. We have relatively standardized daily rates for the exclusive use of our facilities for retreats: roughly $1400-$1800/night including all taxes & fees. These rates vary seasonally and depend on the nature of the retreat. Retreats include:
• Daily use of 1400 sq. ft. open bamboo floor space in open air studio with netting. Please note Danyasa reserves the right to host 1-2 public yoga class each day at either 10am or 6:30pm.
• 6 queen bed rooms + 6 suites (suites have optional bed arrangement of 1 king and 1 single bed or 3 single beds each) - all rooms have AC and Wifi (12 rooms - 24 separate beds total - max capacity 30 people)
• Coordination of local accommodations for additional retreat participants off site if needed, based on availability
• Exclusive use of shared lounges, dining area, swimming pool and sun deck for the duration of your event
• Top quality props for 30 participants: Manduka yoga mats, yoga blocks, straps, bolsters, and blankets
• 14 yoga hammocks for aerial yoga retreats
• Yamaha DSR sound system (4 x 12” speakers and 2 x 18” subwoofer) and wireless headset mic and mixer
• Wireless internet
• Filtered hot and chilled water, tea and coffee
• Marketing through Danyasa networks including mailing list, website, social media and print media
• Provision of organic/locally sourced meals (optional)
• Coordination of transport to/from SJO Airport and Danyasa at market price (optional)
• Coordination of adventure tours and excursions (optional)
• Professional photo shoots (optional)
Registrant's Full Name
Type of Retreat
Tell us a little bit about the nature of the retreat and what you would like the experience to include.
Have you visited Costa Rica before?
Have you been to Danyasa Eco-Retreat before?
Have you stayed with us or participated in activities here? Do you know our facilities? Check all that apply
Stayed as guest
Visited for yoga or other activity
Shopped in boutique
Did walk through tour of facilities
Don't know Danyasa at all
Have You Hosted a Retreat Before?
How did you hear about us?
Word of mouth
Organic internet search
Proposed start date for Retreat?
Arrival/Check-In date - please note check-in for rooms is 3pm
Proposed end date for Retreat?
Departure/Check-Out date - please note check-out for rooms is 11am
Expected number of Participants?
We have 12 guest rooms on site: - 2 standard queen bed rooms (1 queen bed each) with private patios, sink, premium bedding, A/C, and wifi. These rooms have 1 shared bathroom and shower between 2 rooms. -6 superior queen bed rooms (1 queen bed each) with private patios, private bathroom & shower, premium bedding, A/C, and wifi. - 6 king rooms (optionally 3 single beds each or 1 king and 1 single each) with private patios, sink, premium bedding, A/C, wifi and a private bathroom with shower. This is a total of 24 beds on site, with a maximum capacity of 30 people on site. We outsource overflow to affiliated local hotels within a few minutes walking distance from our place.
Number of Teachers?
Expected hours of Studio Time daily?
We offer our beautiful yoga studio for your private use between the hours of 7am-10pm daily. The studio is well equipped to hist a variety of activities including yoga classes, aerial yoga, dances, live music, workshops, and more. Depending on the number hours you intend to use the space, Danyasa will offer 1-2 public yoga classes during your retreat at either 10am or 630pm.
1-4 hours daily
4-6 hours daily
6+ hours daily
Would you like our Personally Catered Meal Experience?
We can offer fresh, nutritious, local, organic, vegetarian (ovo-lacto or vegan) meals provided by our wonderful chefs from Edible Alchemy Foods. Our chefs work with you to create a meal plan that suits you and your students needs. As we are in the town of Dominical, the option also exists for retreat participants to eat out at a variety of local restaurants if you do not wish for a meal service.
3 Meals- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Catered Daily
Adventures and Excursions?
The area offers a number of great half day or full day adventures that can be included as part of the retreat. We have listed a few here to give you an idea! If you are interested in including any of the below, please check the boxes. Note that the prices below are per person and do not include transport, which will vary depending on the number of participants.
Nauyaca Waterfall by Horseback $70
Canopy Zipline $59
Surf Lessons $60
Mangrove Kayak or SUP $65
Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary $25
Whale & Dolphin Watching Boat Trip $75
Corcovado National Park Full Day Tour $100
None for now
Would you like Airport Transfers?
We are happy to coordinate round-trip airport transfers for you and your group from San Jose International Airport for market price. Our shuttles are air-conditioned and can fit up to 10 people with luggage.
No Transfers Needed
Comments or Questions
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service