Truman - Elementary - Regional STEM Exhibition - Judges Volunteer Registration Form Truman City College January 17, 2020
Friday, January 17, 2020
Main Building - Cafeteria
1145 West Wilson Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
Co-Chairpersons: Libby Robertson and Sarah O'Dowd
Judges Orientation at 8:30 a.m.
Judging Begins at 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Continental Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Parking information will be sent prior to the exhibition date.
Mandated CPS Volunteer II Application for Judges
As of August 2018 Chicago Public Schools (CPS) have put in place the new Policy and Procedures for CPS volunteers.
All judges participating at the school, regional, city, state and international level where CPS students are involved must complete the Volunteer Level II application. Please take the time now to complete the application at the link given below.
Please follow these steps:
* Complete all questions
* For "School/Organization" type in "Academic Competitions", when the drop down entry shows "Academic Competitions",
* Volunteer Type, select Level II
* When asked "Are you volunteering to coach?" select NO
* When asked "Type of Volunteer?" select "Corporate/Professional Volunteer"
* When asked "I am interested in volunteering in?" select "Competition Judge"
* When asked "Are you volunteering for a specific day/overnight trip or school club?" select NO
* Finish completing the application and submit. You will be notified when you are approved.
The link to the application is:
If you were approved as a Volunteer Level II for the 2018-2019 school year, you DO NOT need to reapply
for approval this year. Only NEW volunteers need to apply.
Have you completed the CPS Volunteer Application?
Yes, under Academic Competitions for 2019-2020
Yes, under a CPS School for 2019-2020
Yes, I have Level I approval for 2019-2020
If you have completed the CPS Volunteer Level II application under a CPS School, please give name of School and approval date. (Type in NA if not applicable)
If you have completed the CPS Volunteer Level I application this school year, please provide your TCN#. (Type in NA if not applicable)
When are you available to serve as a judge?
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
8:30 am - 10:30 am
10 am - 12:00 Noon
Is there another time that would be more convenient for you?
Enter your availability in two hour increments (ex. 9:30 am to 11:30 am, 10:00 to 12:00 Noon))
Give name of person, name of school or enter "self"
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Chicago Public Schools.