2020 Woodworkers Showcase
This form was created to gather entry information for items to be exhibited at the 2020 Woodworkers Showcase in the Saratoga City Center on March 28 & 29, 2020. For more and updated info see
Section 1 gathers information about you the woodworker.
Sections 2 and up to 6 gather information about each of your exhibit entries. 5 entries is the limit for each form, but multiple forms may be submitted if you want to register more than 5 items.
At the end, you will have an opportunity to add any special notes or comments.
A valid email address is required for the online form. Please type your email carefully for an address where you receive emails!
NOTE1: There is still a Printable Paper Form you can submit, if that is your preference:
==> PDF FORM :
==> Category & Challenge Details :
NOTE2: There is no need or benefit if you submit both paper and electronic forms. Frankly, it's just more work for both of us. Please just pick one method. Since you've gotten this far, may I recommend the form below... ;)
If you have any issues or suggestions with this form please contact us by email:
, Dale Lombardo, Showcase Entry Judging Co-Chair
Re-Enter Email Address
This is simply a second chance for you to enter the correct email address. After you submit this form, you'll receive an email at the address above with your entry details. That email will include a link FOR YOU ONLY that will let you update your entry. NOTE: Your email information will not be shared with others without your permission.
NOTES for Showcase Entries
• Any woodworker may exhibit their work. There is no entry fee and NWA Membership is not required.
• Please submit your online or paper registration forms by noon on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
• All Showcase Gallery items must be brought to the City Center between 3:00pm and 6:45pm on Friday, March 27, 2020. Please do not come early without an invitation from NWA personnel. Last minute entries can be received during the drop-off times described, but priority will be given to advance registration items.
• If a display item requires hanging, you must provide your own prop. Easels are not provided by the NWA, and wall hangings are not permissible.
• The exhibit hall is not a commercial area. Price tags/lists are not allowed and will be removed and disposed of. However, business cards are permissable.
• ALL Items must be retrieved by you or your delegate between 5:00pm and 7:00pm on Sunday, March 29. With gallery personnel escort and permission, small items may be removed from the exhibit floor starting at 4pm on Sunday.
• You may exhibit any number of pieces in one or more categories, but you may only have one piece judged per category.
• Previously judged pieces from prior Showcase events are not eligible for judging but are welcome for display.
• Judges have the right to re-categorize entries. If the judges deem that an entry from one category should be in another category, they will make the change. If the woodworker already has a judged entry in that category, the changed entry will not be judged.
NOTES for Totally Turning Participants
Totally Turning Instant Gallery items are not registered through this form!
Registration instructions can be found on
For more information contact:
Roger Holmes, Totally Turning Chair
For proper attribution of the workpiece(s) on the exhibit cards.
Please provide a number where you can be reached for questions about your information and work-piece(s). This will not be provided to others without your permission.
Your City, State or ZIP Code
To show where you're from on the Display Card with your exhibit items.
Are you a Northeast Woodworkers Association Member?
Please select the best classification that describes you to help with Judging and Display cards.
YOUTH (17 and Under)
ADULT (18 and Over)
ADULT NOVICE (Adult with <12months experience)
PROFESSIONAL (50%+ Livelihood from woodworking)
Share Your Info?
Is it OK to share your email & phone if others inquire about your work?
IT IS OK to share my information.
Please DO NOT share my information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service