2021 SCLA Annual Conference - Session Proposal Form
October 13-15 (Virtual)
The 2021 SCLA Annual Conference theme is "Refresh" - Sessions proposals may focus on this theme, but all other sessions proposals are welcome.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 15, 2021
Please note the following terms and conditions regarding presentations submitted:
1. Session submitter will serve as primary contact, must have a valid email address and is responsible for communicating with co-presenter(s) regarding acceptance or rejection, registration requirements and deadlines.
2. Session presenters MUST register for the conference for the day of the presentation and pay the appropriate conference registration fee.
3. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for review.
4. Submission does not guarantee acceptance.
5. For all accepted submissions, SCLA reserves the right to edit title, description, or session type.
6. You consent to your session being recorded and shared to registered participants.
7. It is strongly encouraged, but not required, that you submit a paper regarding your conference presentation for inclusion in the SCLA conference edition of the South Carolina Libraries Journal.
Primary Contact (Include Name, Title, Library Affiliation, and E-mail).
Conference Session Title:
Please provide a description of your session (in no more than 100 words).
If you would like your session to be considered for sponsorship by a Section, Round Table, or Interest Group, please list which one below.
Session Presenters (Include Names, Titles, Library Affiliations, and E-mail Addresses)
What type of session would you like this to be?
Full session (50 min)
Lightening Round/Short Presentation (10 min- 20 min)
For whom is this session most relevant?
Library Support Staff
Managers & Administrators
Rural or Small Libraries
Teachings & Learning
Youth Services Libraries
Would you like for your session to be available on SCLA's YouTube channel?
By selecting submit, you are agreeing to the posted Terms and Conditions as listed above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service